Saturday, August 22, 2015

August 22 Posted From the Knightstown Diner


Tomorrow night I will be staying with a childhood friend who now lives just outside Dayton OH. From there, I will then ride to Springfield and towards Columbus OH. I have been told that I should try to stop in Xenia and in Yellow Springs. Both are on the bicycle road from Dayton to Springfield. So if you know anyone in those towns let them know I will be there Monday or Tuesday. There will be a lot of hill climbing once I leave Dayton.
Peace from Cumberland just east of Indianapolis, IN. Well the internet is too slow to post from here. Will post later. 

I will be posting at: 
and 
You can find me on Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/dan.monte.39>
or email me directly at danmonte33@gmail.com
or 
Give me a call 707-393-1948. 


I’d love to hear from you on my journey

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for stopping in, Dan! Hope you enjoyed the strawberry rhubarb pie! It was great to meet you and hear of your cause and your journey. Best of luck to you. Stay safe and be well!

    ReplyDelete